Item request has been placed!
Item request cannot be made.
Learning and research resources available.
Find comprehensive course descriptions.
Graduate Student Resources
Learn more about resources available for all students in graduate programs.
New Brown Bag Session
Our guest Andre Jun, Publishing Manager in Emerald Publishing, Celebrate the Library and Information Week. This webinar is to help future authors to be published; you can't miss it.
In Celebration of Library and Information Week, March 7, 2022, the Library and Information Centre at UCC has planned to host the libraries first video contest. Libraries (and Libraries staff working remotely) provide access to a wide range of resources, programs and tools that support our University community in so many ways. The student video contest is an opportunity to share your stories – "Your Library, Your Way!"
1. Students are eligible from all campuses and must be enrolled/active when videos are submitted.
2. Submissions must be entered by March 13, 2022
3. One submission per student
4. Video must be original content
5. Video may not be publicly shared until winner announcements are made
6. The video will be the official property of UCClibrary once submitted and will be posted on the Library's Social Media channels
1. Judging will be done by a team of UCC librarians, and staff
2. No prior video creation or editing experience is necessary
3. Winners will be announced no later than March 19, 2021
4. General criteria: storytelling, creativity, effectively communicating the impact/importance of UCC Library to student life and learning
Participate and win!
Tristique nulla aliquet enim tortor at auctor urna nunc id. Ut faucibus pulvinar elementum integer enim neque. Sollicitudin nibh sit amet commodo nulla. Ac auctor augue mauris augue neque. Et ultrices neque ornare aenean euismod elementum nisi quis. Nisl purus in mollis nunc sed id semper.